Friday 4 January 2008

Privacy Policy

Privacy

I respect your privacy. The following policy explains how information is collected on Thoughts on Corewar. Your personal information will never be sold or disclosed to a third party, except where required by law.

Statistics

I use Google Analytics to track aggregate statistics about visitors to Thoughts on Corewar. This information is not linked to personally identifiable information.

Cookies

Cookies are small data files stored by a website on a user's computer. Thoughts on Corewar does not uses cookies. However, some of my advertising partners use cookies.  I have no access to cookies set by advertisers.

Advertisers

I use advertising partners to display ads on Thoughts on Corewar. These partners may use cookies. I work with Google Adsense and Entrecard. I receive a list of Entrecard members who use the 'drop' feature. Please check the advertising partners' websites for their privacy policies.

Contact Information

If you have any questions please contact John Metcalf at digital.wilderness@googlemail.com.